Gross Schechter Day School and Alexandria School for Nannies’ Founder and Executive Director, Carolyn Stulberg, welcome expectant parents to join us for Shalom Baby. All are welcome to participate in this wonderful program!
Join us for an incredible course!
Weekly on Wednesdays* from 7:00 – 8:30 pm
March 4 – April 6
*Last meeting will be MONDAY, April 6
FREE and open to the community. All are welcome to participate in this meaningful and informative program! It’s fun too.
Spaces are limited. RSVP today!
Questions? Contact Janna Dorfman, director of admissions, at email@example.com or 216.763.1400.
Shalom Baby Registration and RSVP
Please complete the form below:
- Baby Boot Camp — For parents and grandparents!
- Naming Rituals: Everything you want to know and more
- Ask the Pediatrician with Dr. Arthur Lavin of Advanced Pediatrics
- Baby Gear: What to get and what not to bother with
- Expert Panel: childcare, financial planning, and other topics
- And much more!