Gross Schechter Day School and Alexandria School for Nannies’ Founder and Executive Director, Carolyn Stulberg, welcome expectant parents to participate in Shalom Baby. All are welcome to participate in this wonderful program!
Join us for an incredible course!
Weekly on Wednesdays from 7:00 – 8:30 pm
October 3 – November 28, 2018
(except October 31)
FREE and open to the community. All are welcome to participate in this meaningful and informative program! It’s fun too.
Spaces are limited. RSVP today!
Questions? Contact Janna Dorfman, director of admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.763.1400.
Shalom Baby Registration and RSVP
Please complete the form below:
- Parents Boot Camp – a night each for Mom & Dad
- Naming Rituals, everything you want to know and more
- The first 36 hours with Dr. Arthur Lavin
- Baby Gear: What to get and what not to bother with
- Expert Panel
- Feeding baby, information about all feeding methods