Expectant Parents, jump into the joys, surprises and preparations of parenthood with Shalom Baby!
Gross Schechter Day School, B’nai Jeshurun Congregation and Alexandria School for Nannies’ Founder and Executive Director, Carolyn Stulberg, welcome expectant parents to participate in Shalom Baby. All are welcome to participate in this wonderful program!
Join us for all of the Shalom Baby sessions or just the select weeks that work best for you!
Weekly on Wednesdays from 7:00 – 8:30 pm
October 18 through December 6, 2017
(except November 22)
FREE and open to the community. All are welcome to participate in this meaningful and informative program! It’s fun too.
Spaces are limited. RSVP today!
Questions? Contact Janna Dorfman, director of admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.763.1400.
Shalom Baby Registration and RSVP
Join us for all 7 sessions or just the select weeks that work best for you.
Please complete the form and then RSVP by week by completing the form below:
- Fun Introduction Evening
- Mom’s boot camp/ Dad’s first 36 hours with guest, Dr. Arthur Lavin
- Naming Rituals, everything you want to know and more with guests, Rabbi Hal Rudin-Luria and Dr. Justin Lappen, OB/GYN and mohel
- Daddy boot camp/ Mom’s first 36 hours with guest, Dr. Arthur Lavin
- Baby Gear: What to get and what not to bother with
- Expert Panel
- Feeding baby, information about all feeding methods